Most stem cell therapies using approved and accredited mesenchymal HUMAN stem cells are considered safe because the stem cells are collected from a well documented donor and will undergo series of extensive genetic and disease testing, minimizing the risk of an unwanted reaction. The most common side effects are temporary swelling and pain at the location of the infusion.
While most stem cell therapy is considered safe, it does carry the same risks as any other medical procedure, such as a small risk of infection. Risk may be increased if:
- Stem cell source is unverified and not certified by a government body. These stem cells may not be of human origin. That is why we provide certificate of authenticity of source for every infusion.
- Stem cells were not processed in the correct manner. The stem cells may be contaminated.
- Person administering the therapy is not qualified and cannot assess the patient’s needs and risks. Therefore it is crucial to engage the correct qualified medical practitioner.
Unsanitary treatment facility: where you get your treatment is important as to prevent any bacterial infections and immediate supervision in any event.
TO BE SAFE ALWAYS CHOOSE:
- SAFEST & TRUSTED SOURCE OF STEM CELLS
- QUALIFIED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER
- TREATMENTS IN GOOD MEDICAL FACILITIES